Dr. Dustin has been helping people of all ages achieve their Optimal God-given health potential since moving to the North Houston area in 2007. He has an amazing passion for what he does due to the fact that chiropractic care saved him from stabbing chest pains as a teenager. After that experience, he knew that helping others achieve OPTIMAL health was his calling. As a Husband, Father of five and Doctor of Chiropractic, the care he is able to provide for patients is both effective and realistic. The treatments he uses were created to provide the necessary environment to not only heal, but also have fun while you are in the process.
Understanding that true health does not come from a pill, potion or lotion, but rather from within each and every one of us, Dr. Dustin has a unique approach to health care. He empowers his patients with action steps to not only regain, but also maintain their health. "We find that when our practice members take the necessary steps outside of our office to promote health and wellness, it helps us make the corrections we need to make inside the office. Working as a team, we are able to reach the practice members health goals much quicker and in a much more cost-effective manner."
It is easy to understand why Dr. Dustin has become so popular in such a short time. Additionally, Dr. Dustin provides one on one, individualized care programs specifically designed for his clients needs.
"Our mission is to bring the highest-quality health care to our community and the planet through education and specific application of Corrective Chiropractic Care. We will accomplish this goal through inspiring men, women and children in our community to reach their God-given health potential by understanding what true health is, where it comes from, and how to attain it." says Dr. Dustin.
Community Events Dr. Dustin Has Spoken at:
- LiveWellNow Series- Faith Family Fellowship Conroe, TX
- Maximized Living Makeover- Church at Creek's End Spring, TX
- Total Food Makover- Family Life Christian Center Spring, TX
- LiveWellNow Series- Faith United Methodist Church Spring, TX
- Father's Day Sermon- Crazy Church Spring, TX
- Maximized Living Makeover- Champion Life Centre Spring, TX
- Nutrition 101- Windwood Presbyterian Church Spring, TX
- Presenter for Multiple Talks for KleinWell Klein ISD
- Houston Autism Disability Network
- Tomball Rotary, Champions Kiwanis, Spring Lions Club
- Breaking Barriers Conference Speaker- Cypress, TX
- Member of Wellness Advisory Council for US Olympic Teams
- Team Chiropractor for Regals FC soccer
- Fitness and Injury Prevention talk- Cyclones girls soccer team Cypress, TX
- Over 100 different Health Screenings throughout Houston Area
• Small Businesses • Gyms • Corporations • Health Fairs/Events
- Parker College of Chiropractic 2004-2007
- Cleveland College of Chiropractic-Undergraduate 2003
- University of Kansas 2001-2003
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners Licensed
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- Parker College of Chiropractic Alumni Association